Sunday, July 17, 2016

WHERE DID THE WEEK GO?????

It's Sunday already!  Where did Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday go?  I've lost them somewhere, I do that a lot.  One day it's Tuesday and before I realize it, Friday is here and almost gone.  So today I'm going to slow down and work on a quilt.  I've got my Dot Quilt in the hoop and ready to tie, but have been putting it off forever.  So I'm going to work on that today.
I've also been working on my Quilty 365, which is the circles.  I'm combining 2 challenges here The Quilty 365 and the RSC16 Challenges.  The colors for RSC16 for July is Hot Pink with Lime Green accents.  I have 17 circles done, which means I'm all caught up, YEA!
I am linking to......
Slow Stitching Sunday
So Scrappy
Quilty Folk


6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean the days are just flying by! I like your 365 day project. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circles are looking great! Some of them made me thing about the Solar System. Very well done Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy weeks? I hear you! I'm absolutely LOVING your Dot quilt!! Thanks for sharing it. Now I want to go upstairs to play with my fabric scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute dot quilt and enjoy your stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dot quilt is pretty. I hope you made progress on your tying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 6 months of circles are patiently waiting for me to quilt them (they are a flimsy already)... Goal is to have it done by the time the 365 project winds down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!