Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A YEAR OF CREATIVITY.....

Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts is the host for the Year of Creativity.  Hop over and check out her place.  Lots of interesting things to see.
I'm so behind on the challenges Shelly sets for us.  But I'm all caught up now.

Challenge # 20
Use Watercolor Paints
I'm not too good a drawing but I like this one.

Challenge # 21
Illustrate Your Name
This one didn't turn out like I imagined.

Challenge #22
Work on a previous challenge
I worked on my Smash Book.  This is my niece's graduation.
This is Luke the last day of school.  They had lots of fun playing in water and lots of games to play.

Challenge #23
Paint a watercolor background
I really like this, not sure what we are going to do with it, but I'm sure Shelly has something in mind.  I'm now all caught us on the challenges.  Looking forward to the new out on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. You've been working hard! (I still don't have my name illustration.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!