Friday, July 15, 2016

CREATIVITY CHALLENGE #24....

We have been assigned a challenge.   Read a book on creativity.  Well, I have two such books.  Not really creativity books, but I've bought them for my use.  So I'm going to use them.  I've wanted to make a Baltimore Album quilt for years.  But never quite got around to doing one.  Why, you might ask?  Well, I guess I would say I don't have the confidence to try one, YET!  It's a someday quilt I want to make.   Here is the book and it's linked to Amazon.com if you want to take a look at it.

A Baltimore Album - Marsha D. Radtke 


















The other book I have is also a quilt book.  I was blog hopping and found this one.  I loved the colors and shapes of it.  But once again it's a someday quilt I want to do.  I want to take different parts of the designers ideas and make my own quilt.  I have the idea in my head, but I really should put it down on paper.  Before I FORGET it.

Lady Bug & Friends - Carla Scott & Leanne Smith

















Don't forget to head over to Shelly's place Prairie Moon Quilts.  She has lots of "stuff" to find there.  It's not just quilts. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Baltimore Album quilts, but have not tackled one my ownself yet. Good luck with yours! And yes, definitely get your idea down on paper or you will forget it -- speaking from experience! It would be a shame to lose the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!