Sunday, August 2, 2020

STITCHING SUNDAY......

What am I working on today? I'm working on umbrella's, which is kind of appropriate for today...it's cloudy and rainy.
I've got some more already cut out...so I'll be working on those as well.
After this group is done, I'll have to wait on my fabric to arrive...so I can lay them out.  Then I can start adding the borders.

I've also got 2 crazy quilt blocks done for the August RSC 2020...the color this month is purple.
These 2 projects should keep me busy tonight while I'm watching t.v.  But for the rest of the day I'll be finishing Zoe's quilt...it's much cooler today...so I'm going to take advantage of it.


I'm linking up with:
15 Minutes to Stitch
Slow Sunday Stitching
Oh, Scrap!

Hope you all have a great stitching day...

6 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the umbrella parts waiting for construction!
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute umbrellas! They'll make a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What could be more fun than stitching umbrellas on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute umbrellas! I'm also working on some crazy quilt blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your umbrellas! I think we could do with rain here in the uk. I see in your side bar you've crocheted the cosy stripe blanket from attic 24. I've made that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and fun umbrellas. Hope you got to enjoy lots of stitching time today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!