August 11 through August 17
1. Finish tying Zoe's Quilt(fingers crossed)✔
2. Cut Rain Drop fabric✔
3. Cut binding for Zoe's Quilt✔
4. Cut binding for Valentine Quilt/No
5. Finish block 4/for RSC 2020✔
1. It's Tuesday, I've been waiting a week to put this post up...why you might ask....because I finally got Zoe's Quilt TIED!!!!! I've also started putting the binding on...this is my OMG project for August
2. The raindrop fabric was suppose to be the borders for my Umbrella blocks...but it went a little sideways...I'm going to throw a few blocks in the mix. I've put umbrella's on the raindrop fabric. Now I have to figure out a new color for my borders....ummm wonder what that could be??
3. I got all the binding for Zoe's Quilt cut...and is ready!
4. I didn't get the binding for the Valentine Quilt done, but I've got it ready to start tying it. The needle is threaded and yarn cut. This is my August UFO for the Number Draw Challenge...over at Dream Worthy Quilts....the number this month is number 7.
5. I got Block 4 of my RSC 2020 challenge done...the color for August is purple...
Over at Sharon's place, Pintangle, it's time for TAST (Take A Stitch Tuesday)...want to learn a new embroidery stitch? This is the place to do that. Sharon posts a new embroidery stitch every Tuesday. This week it's Woven Detached Chain...here's mine.
Well, that's it for today...hope you learned something new and find lots of new places to visit.
My To-Do list for.....
August 18 through August 24...
1. Work on binding Zoe's Quilt
2. Work on Valentine Quilt
3. Make a few more Umbrella blocks.
4. Make a few more Cat/Mouse blocks.
I'm also linking to....
Have a great.....