July 28th to August 3rd
1. Finish Zoe's Quilt (one way or another...this will be done!)
2. Do more Umbrella Blocks✔
3. Cut binding for Zoe's Quilt
4. Pick out a project for August One Monthly Goal✔
1. Well, I guess 2 out of 4 is good....kind of. It's going to be cool here in Northeastern Indiana the next 4 days...then back to hot...so hoping I can get Zoe's quilt done...I haven't got the binding fabric picked out yet...I'm thinking about using black...what do think about black binding? Let me know.
I was going to work on it yesterday...but got sidetracked by my son...he's putting the new linoleum down in the hallway, which needed a good cleaning before laying the linoleum...so I spent the better part of the day doing that. Thus Zoe's quilt didn't get worked on.
2. I did get some more Umbrella blocks done and my fabric I'm using for the borders came yesterday...
3. I did pick out my OMG project for August...it's my Valentine Quilt...the top is done, just needs sandwiched, tied and binding put on. So I'll be working on that for August.
Pintangle...she has a stitch dictionary so you can find the stitches...I also do the TAST every week...
Week 28-Breton Stitch
So my To-Do List for
August 4th through August 10th
1. Zoe's Quilt
2. Pull fabric for Zoe's Quilt binding.
3. Work on Valentine and Boo Quilts
4. Cut some raindrop fabric for borders on Umbrella Quilt
I'm linking up with:
Color and Inspiration Tuesday
Hope you all have a safe and happy......