On to this week's To-Do Tuesday list....
August 4th through August 10th
1. Zoe's Quilt
2. Pull fabric for Zoe's Quilt binding.✔
3. Work on Valentine Quilt✔
4. Cut some raindrop fabric for borders on Umbrella Quilt
1. about Zoe's quilt....I seem to have lost my mojo for getting this quilt done...ummm....
2. Got the fabric pulled for Zoe's Quilt binding..I'm going with black...I think it will set the colors in the quilt really good.
3. Got the Valentine quilt on the cutting table and sandwiched...it's awaiting it's turn on the hoop to be tied.
4. Didn't get the raindrop fabric cut...I had company all week..so my sewing schedule got all messed up...I had 5 teenagers visiting this past week...I wouldn't recommend that to anyone..by the time they all left I was ready to pull out my hair!!! So there wasn't too much sewing done this week. I did get a few more umbrella's done.
Sharon over at Pintangle hosts TAST every Tuesday...it's a chance to learn new embroidery stitches......this week it's the Lock Stitch. Here's mine...it's a bit wonky, but I like it.RSC 2020 Challenge.
August 11 through August 17
1. Finish tying Zoe's Quilt(fingers crossed)
2. Cut Rain Drop fabric
3. Cut binding for Zoe's Quilt
4. Cut binding for Valentine Quilt
5. Finish block 4/for RSC 2020
Have an awesome....