Wednesday, August 12, 2020

HQAL AND RSC 2020.....

 Hi everyone...I've been kind of slack about blogging the last couple of weeks...haven't had much to say or show you.  Working on the same things...which gets boring after a while.  What have I NOT been working on????  The Bee Quilt for one....way toooo HOT to have a quilt laying on my lap...so I'll be showing you what I HAVEN'T got done...

 I didn't get any of the bee hives done...the quilt is laying on my cutting table.  I think this will be a winter project.  On a good note...I did get the last of my purple crazy quilt blocks embellished.  So I'm all caught up for August, which is Purple...here's a couple blocks I've finished...

 
Today the plan is to cut some rain drop fabric for borders for my umbrella quilt.  First I have to lay it out and see how I want it organized...I have a picture of it in my mind...we'll see how that comes out.

I think I'll throw in a few blocks of the rain drip fabric with umbrella's on it.  I'll have to see how that goes...you know when you get picture of what you want a quilt to look like?  That's what I'm thinking about now...but haven't got it all worked out yet.  Well, that's it for now..have an awesome....


2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty and pretty.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, I just love your crazy quilt block! The little flowers along the bottom seam is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!