Thursday, February 3, 2022

I (DON'T)LIKE THIS THUSDAY.....

 It started snowing last night about 9 PM, and it's still snowing.  We already have about 6 or 7 inches on the ground, maybe more.  This is a picture of our deck.  See that long table to the right.  I didn't actually measure it, but it looks like 6 or 7 inches to me, or more.

Last night I worked on my SAHRR.  This quilt has a garden theme to it.  The center will have a garden saying done in embroidery and a few other garden "stuff".  The diamonds will have the names of the veggies on them.

I also finished the book I was reading.  3rd Degree by James Patterson, it's part of his Women's Murder Club series.  I've got book 4 and have already started it.  The first chapter has already got a serial killer on the loose.  Killing people in the bathtub.

While I work on my quilts, I've been watching Law and Order.  I used to watch this years ago...but can't remember them.

I've also dug out my Pink fabrics for the Tickled Pink Blog Hop, anyone else doing this one.  I'll be making dresses for this one.  So I'll start cutting fabric today. 

 That's it for today.  Have a great......

I'm linking to....

I Like Thursday

Put Your Foot Down

Needle N' Thread Thursday


5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the snow, I wouldn't be happy about it either! Love your quilt!! Garden quilts are among my favorite!! Have a good day anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your round robin is looking great! I love the Women's Murder Club series, too - every time there is a new one, I have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your veggies - have fun with that quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the diamonds and curves. I need to get busy on mine today. That is a lot of snow! We probably got a little over 2 inches, but that is quite a bit for us. That is the second time I've seen the James Patterson Women's Murder Club series, so I guess I'll find the first one and try it. We used to love the characters on that Law and Order. Might have to find it and start it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. grrr on the snow, we were dumped on too. Now its melting and going to be a soggy mess and I cant find my rubber boots. Cute start on your quilt, sometimes we just have to make our own garden. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!