Friday, February 4, 2022

FEBURARY GOALS......

 I've made a list of goals I want to accomplish this month.  

1. Get National Day Calendar Quilt tied and binding added.  This is my OMG project this month


 

2. Put another row on the Christmas Sampler.

 

3. Put the Polar Bears in the hoop to be tied.  This is my OPAM for this month.


 4. Finish row 2 of  SAHRR. and start the embroidery work.  and painterly wait for row 3 to be announced.  I'll start my Garden saying on the center piece, as soon as I make up my mind which one to use.  Maybe you can help with this...here are the 3 I'm debating on.

1 Gardening is the work of a lifetime; you never finish.

2. May all your weeds be wildflowers.

3. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.

Just leave a comment on the one you like or email me.  

Since today is Friday, I'll be participating in the Friday Night Sew In.  


 You can find a list of folks that are doing this over at Cheryl's  place...Gone Stitchin'.  Hop over and check it out.  I'll be working on either my SAHRR or the Christmas Sampler or both.

I hope wherever you are, you....

 


5 comments:

  1. Those are fun projects. I especially like the polar bear one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sampler is so cute! I like all your sayings but especially "May all your weeds be wildflowers". Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects, Sherrie. When I arrived at this property and did the big cleanup in the garden that had been a little neglected, I found a little plaque with your #2 saying on it and thought it cute. But I do like #3 as it is so true of around here. I plant new flowering bushes(that take a long time to grow) thinking that someone else down the line will enjoy them just as I am enjoying what someone before me planted. Hope that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #3 for your SAHRR. Hope for tomorrow is wonderful to think about. Lots of fun projects for you to work on this month. Hope you've been making good progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!