Thursday, February 10, 2022

READY TO GO......

 I have 4 quilts that are almost ready to be finished.  They are in different stages right now.  I really like that I've got these quilts so close to completion.

1. Alexis's quilt top is done...just needs sandwiched, tied and binding added.

2. National Day Calendar Quilt is tied, it needs binding.

3. Polar Bears is in the hoop waiting to be tied.

4. The Christmas Sampler needs 8 more blocks and then I can start sewing it together.

If you ever wonder what I do while quilting....I watch t.v. on my computer.  I subscribe to several streaming services.  At the moment I'm watching Law and Order on Peacock.  I'm on season 18. 

When I'm not watching T.V., I read, at the moment I'm reading James Patterson's Women's Murder Club.  James Patterson is one of my favorite authors.  I've read his Alex Cross series, To date, there are 29 books in the regular Alex Cross books series, along with two novellas.  I haven't read the Novellas.  My library hasn't got them, if I want to read them, I'll have to buy them.  If you want to check out all about this series go......HERE.

Well, that's about it for today.  I'm linking up with...

I Like Thursday

Put Your Foot Down

Needle N' Thread Thursday

Hope you......


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! I love James Patterson as an author, too! Alex Cross and the WMC are fab. Maybe you would like the author John Sanford. He has a series about Lucas Davenport - 30+ books. I have been working my way through them and am on book 29. I hate to see them come to an end so I'm dragging my feet. Law and Order! I love that show, too. We must be sisters from different mothers. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie your quilts are AMAZING! Can't wait to see them finished! I love sunbonnet sue and sam but I really love the polar bears! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, four almost finished!! Great job, Sherrie! It looks like they all have cute applique and/or embroidery, too! I'll check out your author recommendation. My author recommendation is David Rosenfelt--the Andy Carpenter series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are all just beautiful! You have been busy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!