Sunday, February 13, 2022

STITCHING THIS AND THAT.....

 The main thing I'm stitching today is putting the binding on my National Day Calendar quilt.  Here's a sneak peek.


And if I get tired of working on binding, I'll be working on my Christmas Sampler.

 


And I found a Christmas pattern for embroidery that I like...I'll try working on this today sometime.

 


Plus I have my RSC Birdhouse to work on.  I've got the pattern traced and cut out...just have to pick out some Aqua or Blue fabric to use.   This is the birdhouse I'm using, minus the bird.

That's it for today...have an awesome stitching....


 

I'm linking up with....

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scrap

15 Minutes to Stitch


4 comments:

  1. You have a lot of pretties from which to choose to happily stitch away on. How fun to have nearly finished your quilt. It is always the best feeling when the binding is all stitched on and a quilt is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute pattern for the Christmas embroidery! Hope you've had a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice projects all lined up to stitch. Hope you made good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some fun projects in the works and some fun new starts slated. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!