Wednesday, February 2, 2022

WAITING......

 for the snow to come.  I live in northern Indiana and we are under a Winter Storm Warning....12 to 15 inches of snow with accumulating ice.  At the moment it's rain...but the snow is knocking at our back door.

 

 


  The dark pink is where I live...12 to 15".  Sooooo, we are waiting.  I'll be doing some sewing the next few days, as I don't go out in snow and ice.  It's one of my fears, that I'll fall and break something.  At my age, almost 70, it would take months to mend a bone.

I will be working on my RSC 2022 block, I'm making birdhouses this year.  I'll be making this one.


I got my TAST  week 5 block done last night.  Want to know what TAST is?  Hop over to Pintangle to check it out.  It's the Feather Stitch.

I'll also tie and put the binding on the National Day Calendar Quilt..I'll also be sandwiching my Polar Bear quilt, and put it in the hoop to be tied, and cut the binding for the Polar Bears.


I also have my books to read, at the moment I'm reading book 3 of The Women's Murder Club by James Patterson. 

 

 It's a series and I've got books 1 through 7.  So I've got more than enough to keep me busy for a few days, while this storm blows through.  Hope where ever you are, you are safe and warm.  Have an awesome..

.the prediction this year is 6 more weeks of winter.  YUCK!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your projects...& I have my fingers crossed that NOT too much snow fell in your area. See you at FNwF...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to know if you receive the amount forecast! We have snow on top of ice and sleet right now, here in north Texas. Probably not even 2 inches of snow so far. That polar bear quilt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful quilts!

    I especially love the last one.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope the weather is better by now. Your handiwork is really great to see.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!