Sunday, February 27, 2022

LOTS TO DO.....

I've been working on my To-Do list this week.  I've got 6 items I want to work on.  First on the list...finish putting the binding on the Polar Bears.  I'll be working on the Polar Bears today.  Hopefully I'll finish it today.


 2nd on the list is, putting the border on my SAHRR.  The next row will be flowers.  I'm not following what the row is for the blog hop.  I'm making my own SAHRR.  Mine is all about gardens.  The next row is yellow and will have flowers on it.

3rd on the list is my Aqua Birdhouse block done for RSC 2022.

4th on my list is finally getting this Christmas embroidery all ready to go.  This block will be added to my Christmas Sampler..your can see my post about that.....HERE.  The red running stitch at the bottom is just holding the fabric down...I've sewn a piece of muslin to a piece of linen.  I used my light box to trace the pattern on.  I've got the roof done on the house.   

 I'm linking to....

Slow Sunday Stitching

Quilting is More Fun than Housework

Life in Pieces

Have a wonderful...


5 comments:

  1. Great projects you are working on! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polar bears are so cute; as is your sweet bird house. You certainly have a lot of lovely projects to busy you day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always such a delight to visit your blog. You have the sweetest projects going on .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those projects that you are working on. I especially like the Christmas embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice projects! Love that polar bear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!