had all check marks, but not quite there.
My To-Do list from last week...
1. Finish binding Polar Bears.✔
2. Make 5 more Christmas Sampler blocks, progressing. +
3. Do Week 9 of TAST.✔
4. Put on next border of SAHRR.✔
5. Make another Fall Sampler block.👎
6. Work on Circle quilt.✔
7. Do the Aqua Bird House for RSC.✔
1. Polar Bears has it's binding, just need to sew on the label.
2. The Christmas Sampler block is cut, just need to cut a snowman and pin it down. I did get an embroidery Christmas block ready to go.
4. The next border for my SAHRR is yellow and will have flowers on it.
5. Didn't get to work on the Fall Sampler...I spent 2 days looking through every box and bin...I thought for sure they were lost...but I found them! The next block will be Pumpkin Pie.
6. I sewed a few more circles together. These are for October.
7. And I got my RSC February Aqua Bird House done. I added a hanger to the top.
To-DoTuesday List for March 1st through March 7th....
1. Do more Fall Sampler blocks.
2. Do more Christmas Sampler blocks.
3. Work on SAHRR.
4. Add a few more circles to October.
5. Put the label on Polar Bears.
6. Do Week 10 of TAST.
Hope you have a wonderful sewing....