Tuesday, March 8, 2022

SOME OF THIS AND SOME OF...

 that....well, my To-Do Tuesday list is kind of good this week.  Last weeks list...

1.  Do more Fall Sampler blocks.๐Ÿ‘Ž

2.  Do more Christmas Sampler blocks.

3.  Work on SAHRR.

4.  Add a few more circles to October.๐Ÿ‘Ž

5. Put the label on Polar Bears.✔

6. Do Week 10 of TAST.

The Fall Sampler made it out of the tub and that's as far as it got.  I've started putting the Christmas Sampler together.  I'm going to make this for my bed, so it's going to need a few more blocks.

My SAHRR is moving along.  I'm ready to add the next row of flowers.

I got the label made for the Polar Bear quilt and sewed on the back.

And I got week 10 of TAST done.  The stitch this week is Chevron Stitch....this is not one of my favorite stitches.  I have trouble with puckering fabric and keeping my lines straight.  But that is what TAST is all about...learning the mistake and practice.  If you click on the picture you can see what I mean.  Puckered fabric and my Chevron stitch isn't even and straight.


 And the Circles didn't even get a look at.  I totally forgot all about them.  I've got 22 of 31 done.  Then I have to put the happy faces on the gray circle...then I can start putting the top together.

My list for March 8th through March 14th.

 1. More Fall Sampler Blocks

2. SAHRR

3. Finish October Circles

4. Do Wk. 11 of TAST

5. Put a border around Dresden Plate.

Hope you all.....

Linking to....

SAHRR

To-Do Tuesday

TAST

Quilty Folk

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! HAHA - I'm giggling about the circles not even getting a look. That happens to me, too. I forget about a project unless it is right in front of me. Good job on your SAHRR and especially for getting that label made! {{Hugs}} a bunch! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute label for your Polar Bear quilt. I understand about puckering on embroidery stitches! And I have puckering in my quilt piecing too, so I'm all about puckers. ;)
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!