Tuesday, March 15, 2022

TO-DO TUESDAY STUFF......

 It's Tuesday, time for my To-Do Tuesday list...want to check out all the folks who make a list?  Head over to Gail's place, Texas Guilt Gal to find out.

My list from last week...

 1. More Fall Sampler Blocks👎

2. SAHRR

3. Finish October Circles👎

4. Do Wk. 11 of TAST

5. Put a border around Dresden Plate.👎

 1. The Fall Sampler is the same as last time...didn't get any blocks done.

2.  I did work on my SAHRR this week.  I've got the last of the star flowers pinned on.  I have 5 more star flowers to sew down.  The the next border goes on.


3. The circles didn't get worked on...still in the bag, waiting.

4.  The TAST stitch this week is French Knots.  Head over to Sharon's place, Pintangle to see all of her examples of French Knots.  This is what I'm working on.

I didn't get the border on the Dresden Plate.  I was rummaging around in my fabric to see what color to use for this quilt.  I decided to go with this one...the pretty blue at the top of the picture.  I just need to cut the strips and sew them on.

I've started reading What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon.  


 

It's all about fining your heritage and love.   I've only got about 50 pages into the book, but I like it.

I was searching for recipes for Kidney Bean salad and found this one at the Bush's Beans site.  I think I'll give it a try....I'll let you know how it works out.

To-Do Tuesday List for....

March15th through March 21st

1.Make more Fall blocks

2.Finish October Circles

3.Put the border on Dresden Plate

That's it for today...Have a great...


I'm linking up with:

To-Do Tuesday

TAST


1 comment:

  1. Your French Knots look great! Looks like your SAHRR is almost finished and looks so pretty with those stars. I like the blue border for your Dresden plates. Do let us know about that kidney bean salad - yum!
    Thanks for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!