Friday, March 11, 2022

I TRIED.....BUT.....

 I couldn't grasp the concept of putting my Red Work quilt on point.  I watched a gazillion videos, read lots of articles, and looked at many pictures.... but still didn't get it.  Math is not my strong suit.  I never measure my quilts ahead of time, I just start them and work through it.  But the Red Work was calling me, so I figured out a way to put this quilt together...just not on POINT.  So here it is..  And your know what....I like it! And to me,  that's enough.

I just have to put the outside borders on,,,,,the border is the same black fabric as the strips in the middle......and it will be done.  I'll be finishing this one tonight... you want to see it close up...just click on the picture.

I'm linking up with.....

From Bolt to Beauty

Peacock Party

Finished or Not Friday


1 comment:

  1. It is pretty and if it makes you happy it is perfect. It doesn't always work out the way we planned but it is always made with love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!