Thursday, March 31, 2022

WHAT I LIKE TODAY....

 I finished my Santa's House embroidery piece last night.  Now what to do with it.....maybe a pillow, wall hanging, mini quilt, or a center piece for a NEW quilt.  I haven't decided yet.

 


Today I'll be putting the border on my Christmas Sampler.  I've got the fabric cut, just have to sew it on.

I'll also be putting the border on my Dresden Quilt.  Just have to cut the fabric.   See that pretty blue spot at the top of the picture...that's what I'm using for the border.

If I get those 2 things done, I'm got a couple of quilt blocks I need to work on.  And a couple more embroidery items to work on.  So I've got enough to keep me busy for today.  

I'm linking up with:

I Like Thursday

Put Your Foot Down

Needle and Thread Thursday

Have a great.....


 

5 comments:

  1. Love your embroidery and your Dresden Plate quilt! I've always wanted to make a Christmas Sampler. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dresden quilt is beautiful! I love all the fun scrappy pieces you included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Dresdens! That is such a cute Christmas sampler. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I love Pintangle too. Lovely projects there now to finish up. Happy stitching, Sherrie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!