Friday, April 1, 2022

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN.........

 a darn thing done this week...I've been jumping between projects and not accomplishing getting any of them finished.  I've been in the mood to embroider this week.  My Trailing Vines piece has some progress.

My April Color Challenge is almost finished.  The color for April is Black.

My January National Day Calendar block is pinned, just have to start the sewing.

Plus I need to get the borders around my Christmas Sampler and Dresden Plate Quilts....You

can see my post about that...HERE.

That's it for today...have an awesome....


5 comments:

  1. Trailing vines is really coming along. The black block is pretty! Love the birdie too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan tus avances! Gracias por compartir. Saludos desde Venezuela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps not a finish but still lots accomplished...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little bird! So many pretty projects. You'll get them finished, I'm sure of it! Slow & steady does it. Hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely projects you are working on..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!