Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I HAVEN'T BEEN IN.......

 the mood to work on anything this week.  I'm in a slump of some kind...maybe I'm burned out....nooooo that can't be it.  I love work on a quilt.  Or I've got too many projects going at the same time.  Plus I REallY need to get to Hobby Lobby to get some muslin and batting.  I've got 5 quilt tops that need to be sandwiched.  So you can see my dilemma...so tomorrow morning I'm going to Hobby Lobby....no more putting it off.  Well, that's enough complaining....on to what I've been working on.

I didn't get the border on the Christmas Sampler or work on my Circle Quilt.  I was in the mood to embroider.  I finished the Trailing Vines piece.


I also got my Wk 14 stitch done, Cable Chain.  The stitch this week is Butterfly Stitch.  So I'll be working on that this week.  Want to know about embroidery stitches...head over to Sharon's place, Pintangle.  She gives you a new stitch every week.


 My To-Do Tuesday list from last week.

1.  Put border around Christmas Sampler๐Ÿ‘Ž

2. Work some more Circle Quilt.๐Ÿ‘Ž

3.  Work on Trailing Vines embroidery. 

 I've been working on my SAHRR quilt this week.  I've got all the bugs pinned and ready to applique down.  There are ants, ladybugs, butterflies, snail, spider and a worm, even a stink bug.  I think it's about as big as I want it....just have to decide on what color of border to put on it.  And finish the center block.

As for the Quilty 365 circles...well that didn't get worked on this week.  So it will go back on the list for next week.

My list for To-Do Tuesday, April 19 through April 25

1.  Work on circle quilt

2. Put the border on Christmas Sampler

3. Work on SAHRR

4.  GO to Hobby Lobby!!!!

Have a great.....


 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'd rather embroider than sew, too. Just go with the flow! That trailing vines design is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I understand burnout! I'm there with you. Your embroidery is so pretty, and you are really sticking with it! Love the SAHRR quilt and wow on all the bugs, even a stink bug, the bane of my tomato plants - lol!
    Thank you for sharing and linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!