Monday, April 4, 2022

I HAVE SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND......

 trying to get my Quilty 365 quilt top to a filmsy stage.  This quilt has been languishing in the bottom of one of my boxes for 5 years.  So I decided to get it out and finish it up.  I had October, November and December to do.  Well, I'm almost there.  October and November is done and I'm working on December now.  This quilt is sit up like a calendar.  I've filled the spots that start or end the months with gray or blue with smiley faces embroidered on them.   And the Month is embroidered on the first circle.   This is my Monday Making project this week.  Head over and check out what everyone one is working on.


 This is January through September all done.  This will be a filmsy by the end of April.  If you want some info on this project head over to Quilty Folk. She still has all the info on her blog.  She has all the info in a tab at the top of her page.

And over at Rambling Woods....it's SPRING.... well, maybe so I went outside and got some pictures of the flowers coming up in my yard.

The Daffodils are blooming, they are the only ones brave enough to bloom while March makes up it's mind if it's spring or winter.

And I can't remember what kind of flowers these were....but I really like the way they look now, too.

Well, that's it for now....have a wonderful...


1 comment:

  1. Sherrie your 365 quilt is looking great! I love the circles, and how neat you've embroidered the month on the first circles. About how big will it be? Your daffodils are pretty, aren't you glad to see them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!