Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TUESDAY AGAIN.....

 where did the week go.  Well, it it's Tuesday it's time to report on how I did on my To-Do List from

last week.  Linda over at Texas Guilt Gal is the host for To-Do Tuesday.  Hop over and check out what everyone is working on.

1.  Work on circle quilt👎

2. Put the border on Christmas Sampler

3. Work on SAHRR

4.  GO to Hobby Lobby!!!!

My week went pretty well, for sewing.  I didn't work on the Circle Quilt.  I did get the border on the Christmas Sampler. 

 

Still sewing down bugs on my SAHRR. 


 I had a Doctors appointment this morning...so when I was done....I stopped at Hobby Lobby.  Got a big Queen size batting and of course I had to get some fabric too.  That big white blob is 10 yds of bleached muslin.  I was completely out.  Got some black, gray and a pretty green check.  It was on the clearance table.  So now maybe I can get a few of the filmsey's in my box together.

This week over at Pintangle it's Wk. 16 and the stitch this week is Coral Stitch.  I didn't get the Week 15 Butterfly stitch done from last week.  So I have 2 stitches to work on.  I did get my Week 14 stitch done.  It was the Cable Chain.

My To-Do List for April 26th through May2nd...

1. Finish the bugs on SAHRR.

2.  Do Butterfly and Coral Stitches for TAST.

3.  Put the Circle Quilt together.

4. Start a new project.  You can read about that ...HERE.

Hope you all have a.....


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! I have to smile at the Basset Hound wishing us all a Happy Tuesday! How cute is he?! Looks like you got some good deals at HL! I think our store closed, or rather never reopened after the pandemic. It's a shame. You are ahead of the game on the Christmas quilt!! Good luck with this week's list. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hobby Lobby and have one pretty close to me. I never seem to find anything in their clearance section, mainly it's fleece. I love the green plaid you found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh , Sherrie. I love seeing your quilts in progress. They are always make me smile and bring such inspiration. Your Christmas Sampler Quilt is looking magical. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a nice haul at Hobby Lobby! That was a fun thing to do after a doctor's appointment. ;) Your Cable Chain looks nice. Good luck on your list and thanks for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!