Tuesday, April 5, 2022

TO-DO TUESDAY STUFF.....

 Texas Quilt Gal is the host for To-Do Tuesday....my list from last week.

1. Work on Embroidery

2. But border around Dresden Quilt👎

3. But border around Christmas Sampler👎

I didn't get too much done on my list this week.  I put a few more stitches in my embroidery piece, Trailing Vines.  The new stitch at Pintangle this week is....Buttonhole Wheel.  I'll have to find something to embroider this stitch, so I'll be searching for a pattern.

As for the Dresden and Christmas quilts, they are still waiting.  I've been pouring all my time into working on my Quilty 365 project....you can read about it....HERE.

 

I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow, while I'm in town, I'll stop by Hobby Lobby to pick up some d Muslin, Bleached Muslin, and some Quilt Batting.  I got my 

I got my new quilt book, Patchwork Quilts & Gifts by Jo Colwill.  

 


There are a lot of quilts in this book I want to make...so you will be seeing some new projects soon.  That's it for today...have an awesome....my list for April 5th through April 11th.

1.  Put border around Christmas Sampler

2. Work some more Circle Quilt.

3.  Work on Trailing Vines embroidery.



3 comments:

  1. Your 365 quilt is really coming along, and I can see why you spent most of your time on it - it's beautiful. That looks like a fun book; looking forward to seeing your projects from it.
    Thank you for sharing with us on To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a new book for inspiration! Good luck on your to-do's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilty 365 project is looking great. Enjoy your new book. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!