Friday, April 29, 2022

PROGRESS AND SOMETHING NEW.......

 I'm making progress on my Quilty 365 project.  The last 3 are finished, just need to put the borders around them and sew them together.

I'm making progress on the SAHRR.  1 more side of bugs to sew down.

I also started a new project, as if I need another one, but it's so cute.  It's called Hand Picked....your can read all about it......HERE.


 And I got a couple more Tiny Tiles finished.  My pile is growing.

I'm linking up with:

From Bolt to Beauty

Peacock Party

Hope you all.....

6 comments:

  1. Hi, you are sure making good progress on your projects. Also love the embroidery! Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your projects. The embroidery piece looks like an interesting project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your projects are really coming along! I had seen the bug one but I love the Quilty 365!! so cool! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Quilty 365 quilt is really nice, and I love your new, unneeded (LOL!) embroidery project. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew, you've really been busy. LOVE the polka dot one. So cute, so many colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!