Wednesday, April 13, 2022

RED WORK BASKETS......

 is a filmsey.....I finished it last night.  It will go into my box of filmsey and wait to be finished.  Just like the others waiting...they all need sandwiched, tied and binding.  If I ever make it to Hobby Lobby, that is!  This is on my Wait List...you can check other Wednesday Wait Listers out over at The Inquiring Quilter.

And I'm going to start pulling fabrics for a new project....as if I need another one.  It's a toss up between these 2...maybe I'll do both, who knows.  These two quilts are in the book Patchwork Quilts & Gifts by Jo Colwill.

Spot the Daisy

Childhood Memories...I'll be changing this one a little bit.  I'll be putting farm animals on mine.

.Have a great......



3 comments:

  1. Nice finish. I really like the flower quilt you are contemplating doing. Hope you can choose between the two shown. Or even better — make both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your new projects are so cute! The Daisy one looks quick to finish so I'd probably do both. Love the idea of adding farm animals. Meanwhile, your Redwork Baskets is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finish. Hope you get to Hobby Lobby soon! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. Welcome to our group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your redwork baskets are beautiful. Looks like you've got some fun projects lined up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!