Saturday, March 5, 2022

WORKING ON......

 my SAHRR....I got the next row of flowers pinned down last night.


I totally forgot about my next birdhouse for RSC 2022...I picked out some fabric to us for this one.  Yellow of course....and while I was digging around in my scrap bags last night for the flowers...I found my piece of Gold fabric.  You can see a gold flower on the SAHRR.  

I'll be using the Gold fabric for the hole in the birdhouse.  Now I have to decide  which flower print to use for the roof.  I'm leaning on the yellow flower print, this is a piece of fabric I cut up...it was my grand daughters P. J. bottoms when she about 2 years old.  I think the sunflower would over power the birdhouse, so that one is out.  I'll I be working on this tonight.

Have a 

2 comments:

  1. What a unique take on the SAHRR, Sherrie, and your YELLOW/GOLD Birdhouse block is going to be a cute one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!