Monday, March 7, 2022

CHRISTMAS PROGRESS....

 Last night while watching T.V, I started putting the Christmas Sampler together.  I got 3 rows all sewed together.

I've only got one more row to add on.  But, I think I'm going to make more blocks and get this top big enough for my bed.  It's a Twin size....so it shouldn't take to long to get enough of them done.  

While I was digging around in my fabric boxes the other day, I found some more Christmas fabric.  If all else fails, I'll some more on-line.  That's all I've got today.  

Linking to...

Monday Making

Have and awesome....

1 comment:

  1. You are making progress for Christmas! Yay for finding more Christmas fabric. I've got mine on a special shelf and love looking at it all year round.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!