Tuesday, March 29, 2022

EMBROIDERY PROJECTS.......

To-Do Tuesday, hosted over Texas Quilt Gal...is going to be one of my embroidery days.  And  I've got 3 embroidery projects I'm working on,  I would like to keep working on them.  I enjoy doing embroidery, but I tend to get side tracked.  I see a new to me quilt pattern and the little squirrel comes out to play.



So I've decided I need to pick a couple days a week and do just embroidery work.  I'll be doing my embroidery on Tuesday and Thursday.  Hopefully I'll get somewhere with this plan..You can find all these stitches I'm doing over at Pintangle.  Sharon has a Stitch Dictionary where you can find a tutorial on how to do these stitches.  Hop over and check it out. 

Project 1

Santa's House

Project 2

French Knots - Trailing Vines


 Project 3

Cretan Stitch - Under water scene.

 To-Do Tuesday list for March 29th through April 4th

1. Work on Embroidery

2. But border around Dresden Quilt

3. But border around Christmas Sampler

Hope you all have a great stitching....


2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to set aside days for doing embroidery! Cute projects, and your stitches look great Sherrie.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sitting quietly doing embroidery... very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!