Monday, March 28, 2022

MAKING MONDAY......

 I have 6 quilt tops that needs sandwiched or borders added.  I'll be making a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow  to buy muslin and batting.  So I hope to get these 3 sandwiched in the coming week.  Head over to Beth's place, Love Laugh Quilt to check out what everyone is working on.

Alexis Quilt


 Boo Quilt

Under the Sea


And I have 2 quilt tops that need borders added.  I'll also be working on them this week.

Christmas Sampler


 Dresden Plate

And I have 4 blocks to finish...they are all pinned, just need to sew them down and embroidery to some of them.

Have a wonderful day making what your working on.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie, just caught up on your posts. Wonderful blocks and such a nice variety to work on. I assume you use muslin for the backs...I've done that too and also used it for the middle instead of batting a few times depending on the project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!