I forgot to make a list for To-Do Tuesday last week...so I'm going to use my list from 2 weeks ago.
1. Tie and bind National Day Quilt.
2. Rip out 3 rows of gray yarn on Neon Stripe.
3. Lay out Polar Bears to see where I'm at.
I started the National Day Quilt. I got one side tied before I had to quit. My fingers weren't feeling very well last night...they were hurting...so I only got one row done. NOTE: The fingers are working good today, so I'll finish tying and cut some binding for the National Day Quilt.
2. I ripped out the gray yarn on the Neon Stripe Afghan...and found several more boo's boo's with the orange...so ripped it out. Am putting the orange back now. I'll finish this row and start the gray back.
I almost forgot to put my TAST stitch for this week here. The stitch is for Week 6, Herringbone Stitch. This is not one of my favorite stitches. I have trouble with the fabric puckering...but this is my best effort to do this. You can find this over at Sharon's place, Pintangle. Hop over and check it out. She also has a stitch dictionary.
The new round for SAHRR is posted, it's a Signature Block. I'll have to figure out a pattern that I can applique. I'll work that out this week. See where it takes me.My To-Do list for February 8 through February 14th.
1.Start Rnd 4 of SAHRR.
2. Finish tying National Day.
3. Cut binding for National Day Quilt.
4. Start tying Polar Bears.
5. Lay out Christmas Sampler to see where I'm at.
Hope you have a.....
Good Luck getting through your list!ReplyDelete
Read my new postReplyDelete
I'm glad your fingers started feeling better! Oh those polar bears, so cute, I especially love the sleeping one. Ugh don't you hate pulling out yarn, but at least it's easier than ripping out stitches. I almost always have "puckering" issues with embroidery. Your herringbone stitch looks nice.ReplyDelete
Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday!