Tuesday, February 15, 2022

IT'S TUESDAY AGAIN....

 so it's time for To-Do Tuesday...where did the week go...here's my list from last week.

1.Start Rnd 4 of SAHRR.✔

2. Finish tying National Day.

3.  Cut binding for National Day Quilt.

4.  Start tying Polar Bears.👎

5.  Lay out Christmas Sampler to see where I'm at.

This is my SAHRR block.  Since I don't do pieced blocks..I had to figure out what to use for my signature block.  And I did!  I used my Diamonds from Rd 2 as my signature block.  Yesterday I put the names on the diamonds.  I used DMC's variegated threads.   My camera isn't showing all the names, but believe me, they are there.  I'll be adding another strip and add some stars.

National Day Quilt is tied and the binding is almost done.  One more strip to do.

The Polar Bears are waiting their turn to be tied.  But I did get the Christmas Sampler laid out.  I'm going to have to do some more changing around of the blocks.  I ran out of the light blue and the Christmas fabric hasn't got enough to cut for a block.  So I've started some more blocks on yellow.  Plus I've got some embroidery work to do.  And I may re-do the Y in JOY...you can't see it very well, it just fades away from the other blocks.

So that's my list from last week, I think I did pretty good this week.  Here's my list for next week.

1. Finish National Day

2. Start tying Polar Bears(the binding is already cut)

3. Make a few more Christmas Sampler blocks.

4. Do TAST stitch for Wk. 8

Here's Wk 7, Detached Chain Stitch.  Hop over to Pintangle to check out all the goodies Sharon has to share with you.

I hope you all have an awesome....


1 comment:

  1. You did so good on your goals! National Day Quilt is really looking good. I like your SAHRR piece and wow on putting names on the signature blocks. I hope you had a great week - sorry I'm so late in commenting!
    Thank you so much for linking up with To Do Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!