Wednesday, June 10, 2020

WORDS.....OR NOT.....

Wordless Wednesday or NOT....

Tadpoles....in the standing water behind our barn....


















  
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading....













Recently Finished....
 My Review is HERE
 












I'll be reading....












While reading All Lies by Andrew Cunninghan I came across this word...I have heard of the word, but didn't know what it meant...

Compunction


A feeling of guilt or moral scruple that prevents or follows the doing of something bad.
" She told the lie without compunction."

Have an awesome.......

4 comments:

  1. The tadpoles are adorable. I've not seen any for a very long time.

    I'm currently reading The Final Deception by Heather Graham.

    How do you confront a threat that is hiding in plain sight? FBI agent Craig Frasier and psychologist Kieran Finnegan hunt an escaped serial killer in the latest explosive thriller in the New York Confidential series.

    Have a fabulous day, Sherrie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri
    Thank you for stopping by today.
    Ohhh darlin' tadpoles I haven't seen them in a long time.
    I am almost finished with Beneath Missouri Stars: a Quilting Cozy by Carol Dean Jones. I've read all 11
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you are interested here is a link to Carol Dean Jones
    Quilting blog too
    https://caroldeanjones.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're enjoying your reading.🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!