Saturday, May 21, 2022

LOTS OF SCRAPS TODAY.....

I started this quilt in 1916, so it's been in the making for a while.  I've used all scraps for this quilt...so I thought it would be appropriate to share it for Scrap Happy Saturday, being hosted over at So Scrappy. My  Crazy Quilt is in the hoop to be tied.  Couldn't use yarn..I'm going through 5 layers of fabric, and the yarn wouldn't go....so I had to use a thinner tying material.  I am using Doily thread.  It's thin enough to go through the fabric.  I just started tying it a couple days ago, so haven't gotten very far.

I've also been working on my Tiny Tiles quilt.  I've added 6 more to my pile.

I'm going to have to make some decisions on how to put this together.  I know I'll be adding a strip between the rows.  But with all the different colors....I'll have to lay some out to see what color to use.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.  Have a wonderful......



3 comments:

  1. Your crazy quilt looks so fun! I bet there's a lot to look at - wish I could see it in person. Hope the tying finishes up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the wonderful embellishments on your crazy quilt! Good luck with the tying, most of them were tied in the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crazy quilt! Always wanted to do one of those. Good luck with the tying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!