Tuesday, May 17, 2022

TUESDAY STUFF TO DO......

 It's Tuesday, so it's time to put up my To-Do Tuesday list, which is hosted by Linda over at her place, Texas Quilt Gal.  Hop over and see what everyone has worked on this week.

May 10th through May 17th

1.  Start working on center block of SAHRR.✔

2. Put the last row on Quilty 365👎

3. Embroider more blocks for Hand Picked.👎

I've got one more side to finish the embroidery on SAHRR.  Then I can start working on the center block.  Yesterday I cut the pieces for the farmer, the seeds and the dirt for the seeds.  

I didn't even pick up the Quilty 365

 


 or work on the Hand Picked quilt. 

 It's been a crazy week!  I haven't felt good and I just haven't been in the mood to work on a quilt.  I'm hoping this "bump in the road" doesn't last long and I can actually get something done this coming week.

Over at Pintangle it's TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesday)....I'm finally all caught up on my stitches.  The stitch this week is the Oyster Stitch.  So I'll be working on this.  Here are the stitches I've got done.

Wk 15 Butterfly Chain

Wk 16 /Coral Stitch

Wk 17 Bullion Knot

Wk 18 Arrow Stitch

If you want to see any of the pictures larger, just click on them.

To-Do Tuesday

May 17th through May 23rd

1.  Start sewing down the Farmer on SAHRR

2. Put the last row on Quilty 365

3. Do Wk. 19 for TAST, Oyster Stitch.

4. This one is a maybe...sandwich a couple quilts.

Have a Wonderful......


5 comments:

  1. Oh to be able to go full steam ahead for our projects every day, all week. Nope, it just doesn't happen all that often. I hope you get back in the grove soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, you are always such an inspiration. Your quilts are always so fun. I can not wait to see the center block. Love your embroidery blocks too. I have those ups and downs in quilting too. Your work is gorgeous and you will be back in the mood soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime that quilting mojo just ups and leaves. Hopefully one of your projects will grab your attention soon! You appliqués and learning those stitches look so fun. I did take a look at TAST website last week, I'll have to keep it in mind for something in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherrie, I understand there is an ebb and flow to our moods, energy levels and interest too. I say that's what justifies all the different kind of stitching I have on the go, LOL. Mind you, machine stitching is always at a low for me. Thanks for sharing those stitches...lovely work and interesting to learn new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your SAHRR quilt is so fun to watch being stitched, and your embroidery is beautiful. Sorry you've been under the weather - me too! Hopefully you will start feeling better and get back in the swing of things.
    Thanks for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!