It's Tuesday, so it's time to put up my To-Do Tuesday list, which is hosted by Linda over at her place, Texas Quilt Gal. Hop over and see what everyone has worked on this week.
May 10th through May 17th
1. Start working on center block of SAHRR.✔
2. Put the last row on Quilty 365👎
3. Embroider more blocks for Hand Picked.👎
I've got one more side to finish the embroidery on SAHRR. Then I can start working on the center block. Yesterday I cut the pieces for the farmer, the seeds and the dirt for the seeds.Quilty 365
or work on the Hand Picked quilt."bump in the road" doesn't last long and I can actually get something done this coming week.
Over at Pintangle it's TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesday)....I'm finally all caught up on my stitches. The stitch this week is the Oyster Stitch. So I'll be working on this. Here are the stitches I've got done.
Wk 15 Butterfly Chain
Wk 17 Bullion Knot
Wk 18 Arrow Stitch
If you want to see any of the pictures larger, just click on them.
May 17th through May 23rd
1. Start sewing down the Farmer on SAHRR
2. Put the last row on Quilty 365
3. Do Wk. 19 for TAST, Oyster Stitch.
4. This one is a maybe...sandwich a couple quilts.
Have a Wonderful......