Sunday, May 29, 2022

SEWING AND CUTTING......

 I spent the morning cutting fabric.  I just bought some very pretty green.

 


 

..I need this to work on my niece's quilt...it's Flags.  She is in her High School band.  She's one of the people that throws the flags and batons at football games. This is one of the Flags I have made.


 ...I also started cutting out my baskets...I was going to make blue baskets, but I got this bundle of pinks a few months ago....so my baskets will be pink.  I've got several cut out. And one is sewed down.  I'll be working on the baskets today.


Well, I guess that's it for now....have an awesome sewing.....


I'm linking up with....

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scraps

15 Minutes to Stitch

Patchwork Quilts


1 comment:

  1. Those pink fabrics look so pretty together. What's not to love about a pink, gingham basket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!