My To-Do List last week....
1. Do the TAST stitch for Wks. 16, Coral Stitch and 17, Bullion Knot.👎
2. Work some more on SAHRR.✔
3. Finish putting Quilty 365 together. 👎
4. Do some more embroidery on my new project. (I'll have pictures next week.✔
I didn't get my TAST stitches done. You can see the TAST stitches over at Pintangle. Sharon has a new stitch every Tuesday. Now I've got 3 to catch up on.
I've got all the bugs sewed down on SAHRR...just have to finish up the embroidery. Then on to the middle block. I know there will be a farmer and some seeds...I'll have to see what else will be there.
I didn't get Quilty 365 done. I've had to do some adjustments to this. I started this project in 2016, when i first started quilting...long before I knew about 1/4" seam allowances. So there are some puckers and other boos boos along the way. But I'm making progress, I got October, November and December done. And I started adding the pink strip between them.
I got 3 blocks embroidered. I'm not going to fast on this one.
I was going to use these orange squares, but I'm really NOT liking the way they look with the other blocks. I really want to use light colors for them. So I'll have to search my fabric for some light colors.
Now for my list for next week...
1. Start working on center block of SAHRR.
2. Put the last row on Quilty 365
3. Embroider more blocks for Hand Picked.
4. Catch up on my monthly challenges. RSC 2022, Color Challenge and National Day Calendar. Hopefully I'll have some new blocks to show you next week. Hope you all have great stitching.....
I'm linking up with....