Thursday, May 26, 2022

THURSDAY LIKES.....

 I like that I finally got the last row on my Quilty 365 done....now I have to rummage around in my bins and boxes to see if  I've got any of the pink fabric.  If not......well I don't know!!!  The bottom row of the quilt may have a different color of pink.  In this picture the bottom row is on the right.

I got the farmer started on my SAHRR quilt.  I also put some garden sign posts on it.  I really want to get this one done....it's almost a filmsy.


 I've been watching Criminal Intent in the evening while working on a quilt.  I really like this t.v. program and the actors.

I'm reading Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg.  I didn't think I'd like this book....but I kept reading and it's interesting to see how this little town works.  It has lots of colorful residents. 

I need to get my Band Sampler out and work on it...it's been awhile since I did.  I think I'll work on this tonight. 

I'm linking up with....

Not Afraid of Color

Put Your Foot Down

Needle and Thread Thursday

 Well that's it for today.  Have a great.....



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable farmer! Love the start to your SAHRR quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulations on finishing your last row of the Quilty 365! I’m so proud of you!
    I’m a huge Law and Order fan as well!
    Your Band Sampler is coming along nicely! Don’t you just love slow stitching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your farmer is so cute and congrats on the finish. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!