Thursday, February 9, 2012

BOOKING THROUGH THURSDAY

Booking Though Thursday has a question today, can you answer it?

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now.

shelovestoread asks:

If you had to pick only 5 books to read ever again, what would they be and why?’

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
Keeper by Kathi Applet
Two Old Women by Velma Wallis
The Help by Katheryn Stockett
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kid

As for why I would re-read them? They were all written well and the characters in the books were easy to follow. The authors in their own way in each book wove a story and picture in my head as I was reading. I could feel and see the story come to life. Which to me makes a great Awesome book. When the book ended I wanted to read more, I didn't want it to end.

4 comments:

  1. I loved The Help and Secret Life of Bees...thanks for sharing.

    And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I know the feeling about not wanting a book to end! I want more of those books. :)

    Most of your titles are new to me except Secret Life of Bees and The Help. I have a copy of The Help though. Looking forward to reading it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/booking-through-thursday_09.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!