Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SITTING IN THE.........................


Bella and Luke like sitting in lots of things. I've caught them with pictures doing this. So thought I would share.

Bella sitting in the basket that we keep the toys in. She dumped out all the toys and then had a seat.

With them being twins, I have to give the other one, Luke his do too. He also likes to sit in things. The frying pan seemed like a perfect place to have a seat.

Don't forget to head over to Darcy's place to check out all the great pictures everyone is sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...too cute! I think I'd rather sit in the basket than in a frying pan tho :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that you're posting the quirky desires of your babies. Great memories and great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to see how kids find joy in simple things!?!? When my daughter was 18 months old, she discovered a can of tennis balls. She was entertained for days as she removed the lid, dumped out the balls, squeeled with joy, chased each of the balls, and returned them to the can. Repeat endlessly. Love those memories! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!