Saturday, February 11, 2012

CHINA CABINET ALL CLEAN

Remember the post about the cluttered and dirty china cabinet? No, then click here to find out. Anyway, it got a good de-cluttering, we took 5 boxes of "stuff" out of there. How anyone can collect so much "stuff" that isn't useable. Well, it's gone out the door. Kept what I wanted, took it to the kitchen sink for a good cleaning, and cleaned the china cabinet shelves and windows. This is what it looked like before.
My china, well it's not really china, can't afford that. It's as close as I'll ever get to china. It's on the first shelf. My Christmas dinnerware is on the second shelf.
Some special pieces are on the third shelf and the fourth shelf holds my brown glassware.
The fifth shelf has my collection of Avon red glassware.
After all the cleaning and re-arranging this is what it looks like now.

So much better don't you think? If you want to join Sandra over at Cherry Heart for Making a Pretty Crafty Home, head over and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! You can see all you lovely things now - how beautiful!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!