Saturday, February 4, 2012

PRETTY CRAFTY HOME PROJECT

You may remember me saying I was going to join Sandra over at Cherry Heart for her Pretty Crafty Home project. Want to know more? Here's some info:

Just follow these simple steps:
1. Leave a comment on this post to say you want to join in and leave a link to your webpage (Don't have a blog of your own - no problem, you can jump to step 3.)
2. Grab one of the buttons from here (scroll down a bit) and pop it on your side bar or use it in a post or something. Once I get your comment, I'll come and visit your blog, leave a nice message or two, hope to see my bloggy button and then I'll add your link to my sidebar.
3. Come and join the 'Pretty Crafty Home' Flickr group, so we can share photos, tips and have a chat!

Well, here is my first mission. It's been bugging me for awhile. This China Cabinet is full of "stuff" we don't use and I can't get to the "stuff" we do use. So it's getting a cleaning, as soon as I get some boxes that is. So for now you just get to see the before shots.





Well, that's it for now. I'm off to shop for some yarn. Don't forget to go visit Sandra.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with cleaning it out. Looks like you've got some lovely goodies in there!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!