The rules are simple:
1. Anyone can participate.
2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots).
4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.
5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
Here's what I took:
Facial Feature - me, kind of.
Shadow - the trash can if making a shadow on the wall. You may ask why the trash can is sitting on the cabinet. I put it there so the twins won't get into it.
Spicy - all our spices on the cabinet.
Gold - my hubby bought this clock at a rummage sale last year. It's pretty with all it's wood and gold trim.
Fabric - The quilt I am working on.
Next weeks list
1. Love (Jenny Rain's suggestion)
2. Duplicated (Jenny Rain's suggestion)
3. Trend or Trending (Jenny Rain's suggestion: you might go to Twitter to identify topics that are trending and take a photo that symbolizes that trend)
4. Paper (Honey Mommy's suggestion)
5. Plastic (Honey Mommy's suggestion)