Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PROJECT 366 REWIND - WK. #6

I totally spaced it off and forgot to post my Project 366 Rewind yesterday. So here are my pictures from the week.


My shiny mixing bowls. Love them, my son got them for me for Christmas a few years ago. The glass ones came from a rummage sale.

Geese, they are in the standing water on the field out back. We had lots of rain and snow and made a lake. The geese decided to move in.

The view of the library entrance looking up as you go in the door.

A pinkish sunset, a very rare occasion here as the sun has been missing.

Luke throwing pillows. He has a ball throwing pillows at me.

The squirrel sitting by the tree eating. Took this through the back door window, which is plexiglass, which gives it the hazy look.

Bella and Luke sitting quietly playing together, very rare occasion, and allows everyone a little time to relax. What better way to relax after a weary morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!