Sunday, February 5, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ashly over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Want to see some great pictures? Head over to Ashley's place and check out all the people who are sharing their pictures.

The rules are simple:
1. Anyone can participate.
2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots).
4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.
5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
Have fun!

Here is my interpretation of the list.

Strike a Pose - Luke throwing the baby wipes. Those are pretty heavy for a little guy and he makes a really cute face afterwards.

Footwear - is me wearing socks with my flip flops. Why, because my feet get cold. But I love wearing flip flops so I steal a pair of my hubby's socks, they are big enough that they allow me to wear my flip flops.

Hobby - is my crocheting, it relaxes me. I usually crochet while watching t.v. programs on my computer. CSI, Body of Proof, Person of Interest are just a few programs I watch. If not crocheting, then I'm reading.

Shiny - is my set of stainless steel mixing bowls. My son gave them to me for Christmas a few years ago and I love them.

Color me Green - this one stumped me, but I took this picture of the backyard. There is a mix of green grass, snow and mud. Which do you prefer?

There you have my interpretation. Here is the list for next week. Start hunting for the perfect picture. And don't forget to head over to Ashley's place.

1. Facial Feature (Sacha's suggestion)
2. Shadow (Sacha's suggestion)
3. Spicy (Kat's suggestion)
4. Gold (Kat's suggestion)
5. Fabric (Christian's suggestion)

5 comments:

  1. Loving the socks with the flip flops- I do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your little guy posing - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the themes, love your strike a pose shot, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "Person of Interest" too!
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the socks & flip flops too:) Nice set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!