Sunday, February 12, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Hop over and see all the pictures everyone is sharing.

The rules are simple:

1. Anyone can participate.
2. You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I'm not too strict about it - I do my best to take fresh shots).
4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.
5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
Have fun!

Here's what I took:

Facial Feature - me, kind of.

Shadow - the trash can if making a shadow on the wall. You may ask why the trash can is sitting on the cabinet. I put it there so the twins won't get into it.

Spicy - all our spices on the cabinet.

Gold - my hubby bought this clock at a rummage sale last year. It's pretty with all it's wood and gold trim.

Fabric - The quilt I am working on.

Next weeks list

1. Love (Jenny Rain's suggestion)
2. Duplicated (Jenny Rain's suggestion)
3. Trend or Trending (Jenny Rain's suggestion: you might go to Twitter to identify topics that are trending and take a photo that symbolizes that trend)
4. Paper (Honey Mommy's suggestion)
5. Plastic (Honey Mommy's suggestion)

4 comments:

  1. love how you interpreted each of these perfectly! I love those little bees and that hive, that is very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretations of each category! I didn't even think to take a picture of my spices. I was just thinking spicy foods. lol. Love seeing people's skills and craftiness. Great job on your quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots - the clock is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set - hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!