Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HEXAGON AFGHAN

I've missed January unless you want to count my Hexagon Blanket, it kind of looks like stepping stones in a garden, right!
For February, I'm going go work on a crochet bag. I've always wanted to make one of these, but have never attempted it. Lucy over at Attic 24 has an awesome tutorial for making one. That's where my pattern for the Hexagon Blanket came from. Lucy does an excellent job of writing up and having pictures for her tutorial's. You should check out her place. Lucy has lots of hooky stuff to see and admire. And speaking of Lucy, she has a tutorial for a crochet bag. I can't wait to get started on it. Can you tell I like Lucy's hooky stuff? Yea, she's my favorite designer. Love her stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your hexagon blanket!! I think it looks very flowery. =) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!