Quilt...and this saying is so right. When I feel out of sorts or have a bad day......
working on one of my quilts quiets my mind and lets me relax.
As for my To-Do Tuesday list....it's a bust. All I got done was to finish the middle of the Table Runner and get the Teapot Quilt Sandwiched.. I've been working on the A to Z Quilt and my Salt and Sand Quilt.
1. Sandwich Teapot Quilt.✔
2. Cut Binding for Teapot Quilt.👎
3. Finish the Tile Quilt.👎
4. Work more on the Table Runner.✔
5. Put a few more rows on my Afghan. 👎
The center of the Table Runner is done, now to figure out what to do with the rest. Maybe I can get an idea over at Sharon's place, Pintangle.
Since I've gotten caught up on the A to Z Quilt...I can get the Tile Quilt finished. And maybe get it sandwiched this week.
My To-Do Tuesday list for April 20th through April 26th.
1. Tie the Teapot Quilt/cut binding.
2. Sandwich Tile Quilt
3. Put a few more rows on my Afghan.
4. Cut binding fabric for Teapot Quilt.
5. Cut binding fabric for Tile Quilt
I'm linking up with:
Hope you all have a great.....