Monday, June 20, 2022

BLOG HOPPING......

 I was blog hopping and ran across this place, Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.  She has a meme called...

Happy Homemaker Monday.  So I thought I would give it try.  As for me, I went outside before it got hot, and puttered around the yard..  Picked up some trash and cleaned out one of my flower beds, which doesn't really have flowers. But it has this weed growing in it, not sure what it is.  Any suggestions????

The weather here is...

cool at the moment, but it is suppose to get in the 90's today.

As I Look Out My Window

the back yard needs a MAJOR clean up.

How am I'm Feeling

a little stiff, but moving around helps.

On The Breakfast Plate

nothing, maybe some Peanut Butter Toast later.

What I'm Wearing

One of my house dresses

On My Reading Pile

The House at Sea's End by Elly Griffiths


 


 

 

 

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

On my TV

Law and Order...Criminal Intent


 

 

 

 

 

 

On the Menu

Lasagna, Toasted Garlic Bread and Salad

Looking Around The House

I need to finish the laundry and load the dishwasher.

To Do List

Finish putting the border around my SAHRR quilt.


 From My Camera

Our first tomatoes


  My Quote for the Day...

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.

Have a wonderful.....

 

4 comments:

  1. Not sure about your weed, maybe giant ragweed but I don't really know. I usually use a free app on my phone called i-naturalist that gives pretty good suggestions. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know much about plants either. Glad you could join us on HHM. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend! So nice to meet you on "our" Monday. Lol I wish I knew more about plants too. I love to play in the dirt, but mostly just planting flowers each year. Love your quote! Lol Blessings on your week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you joined us for HHM. I think Jean is right about it being some form of ragweed. I can't wait to get some tomatoes here! I hope you're having a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!