Sunday, June 12, 2022

SUNDAY STITCHING.....

 I'm currently trying to get my SAHRR to filmsy stage.  I have to finish up the embroidery of the butterflies, give the farmer a face and put the names on the Garden Signs.  And I also need to decide on border color.  I'll have to think about this one for awhile.

I've also go my Blue Birdhouse for RSC 2022 all pinned down.  I'm going to change the pole to a brown, the blue doesn't work for me.  The same applies to the perch piece.

These 2 items are what I'll be working on today for my Slow Sunday Stitching.....I'll do the blue birdhouse first and then move on to the SAHRR.

If I get tired of these 2, I've always got my Tiny Tiles as a back-up.

Have an awesome stitching....


1 comment:

  1. So many fun things to look at on your SAHRR quilt. The farmer is looking cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!